Physical problems that may come from physical transformations can change your sex life as you get older. Declining hormone levels and changes in neurological and circulatory functioning may lead to sexual problems such as erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, vaginal dryness that may lead to vaginal pain. Having a healthy sex drive is linked to feeling physically and emotionally healthy
What contributes to sexual problems?
Some illnesses, disabilities, medicines, and surgeries can affect your ability to have and enjoy sex. Emotional factors also play a major role.
Treating sexual problems is easier now than ever before. Revolutionary medications and professional sex therapists can help with resolving the underlying issues. But you may be able to resolve minor sexual issues by making a few adjustments in lifestyle.
- Educate yourself. Plenty of good self-help materials are available for every type of sexual issue. Your nurse or doctor can provide a few resources that apply to you, and use them to help you and your partner become better informed about the problem.
- Give yourself time. As you age, your sexual responses slow down. You and your partner can improve your chances of success by finding a quiet, comfortable, interruption-free setting for sex. Also, understand that the physical changes in your body mean that you’ll need more time to get aroused and reach orgasm. When you think about it, spending more time having sex isn’t a bad thing; working these physical necessities into your lovemaking routine can open up doors to a new kind of sexual experience.
- Use lubrication. Often, the vaginal dryness that begins in midlife can be easily corrected with lubricating liquids and gels. Use these freely to avoid painful sex — a problem that can snowball into flagging libido and growing relationship tensions. When lubricants no longer work, discuss other options with your doctor.
- Maintain physical affection. Even if you’re tired, tense, or upset about the problem, engaging in kissing and cuddling is essential for maintaining an emotional and physical bond.
- Do Kegel exercises. Both men and women can improve their sexual fitness by exercising their pelvic floor muscles. To do these exercises, tighten the muscle you would use if you were trying to stop urine in midstream. Hold the contraction for two or three seconds, then release. Repeat 10 times.
- Try to relax. Do something soothing together before having sex, such as playing a game or going out for a nice dinner. Or try relaxation techniques such as deep breathing exercises.
- Eat healthy. These foods are packed with nutrients that can perk up your libido and may improve your overall health, too.
– An apple a day keeps the doctor away, and it could also improve your love life. Apples, along with berries, cherries, onions, and dark-colored grapes, are rich in quercetin. This antioxidant, a type of flavonoid, may offer a number of health benefits. As far as sex goes, quercetin plays a role in controlling symptoms of prostatitis and interstitial cystitis (IC) – painful bladder, and it promotes circulation. Prostatitis is the inflammation of the prostate gland. It sometimes causes testicular discomfort and pain with ejaculation. Painful bladder syndrome, may also make sex difficult for men and women. Sexual-related symptoms of painful bladder syndrome include genital pain, erectile dysfunction, painful intercourse, and low desire.
As much as these fruits can help, they can only go so far, depending on a lot of factors. These are the factors that may alter the absorption of these nutrients into the body; such as other diseases and other medications you may be taking. More reason to look into this supplement. It contains 90.7% stabilized, inner leaf aloe vera gel paired with natural fruit juice concentrates for sustaining your immune system and maintaining natural energy levels. A burst of cranberries and sweet apples provide a naturally derived, tangy flavor. Superfood cranberry packs antioxidant power shown to be 20 times higher than that of vitamin C and has proanthocyanidins that provide urinary health support in addition to vitamin C. Apple’s special phytonutrient, quercetin, is another powerful antioxidant that helps to make Forever Aloe Berry Nectar® a healthy and delicious drink.
– Nuts and seeds are the best snacks to boost your sex life. Cashews and almonds are chock-full of zinc, while a host of healthy snacks contain L-arginine to get your blood flowing. You can try the following:
- pumpkin seeds
- sunflower seeds
So, we have seen Zinc is crucial, here is a great source of zinc with other minerals for overall health.
Include a variety of meats (in moderation!)in your diet to improve your sex life. Beef, chicken, and pork contain carnitine, L-arginine, and zinc. Carnitine and L-arginine are amino acids that improve blood flow. Uninterrupted blood flow is crucial to sexual response in both men and women. According to NYU Langone Medical Center, these two nutrients may effectively treat erectile dysfunction in some men.
Last, but not least, Maca has been highly revered for over 2 000 years in Peru. According to legend, the Incan warriors ate Maca for strength and endurance before going to battle. The Spanish Conquistadors called it the ‘sex herb of the Incas’. Today it is known as Peruvian Ginseng. Modern studies suggest that Maca helps promote libido, sexual potency and energy.
Maca’s reported beneficial effects for sexual function could be due to its amino acids, which are required for many functions in the body, including sexual and fertility functions. They also are required in the manufacturing of substances that transmit signals in the nervous system and play a major role in the process of sexual arousal and physical performance during sex.
**You can free shipping with your order, ask me how!